Thursday, October 1, 2009

Class of 1989



This past weekend was pretty busy!  My husband had his 20 year high school class reunion!  WOW!  20 years my how time flies!  It began on Friday with a get together @ a classmates home and on Saturday they had a dinner and dance.  Jimmy had a great time seeing old friends and catching up with what everyone was doing!  Some of his classmates he still gets to see, and also he graduated with my sister so she was there too.  I was Class of 1992 so my time will be coming soon enough (hopefully I can lose some weight by then)!  I knew a lot of people there because of my sister, and because Jimmy and I have been together for 18 years.  We had  a lot of fun and he had a great group in his class.  Can't wait to see what the next 20 years are like.  They will probably have a 25th reunion, since everyone had so much fun.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend:)  GO RAIDERS!!!





Me and Jimmy Friday night fun:)




Ready for the class reunion



Here we are with are good friends Matt and Leah
Jimmy and Matt have been friends since their freshman year and he has known Leah since elementary
We spend a lot of time with these guys and they have 3 children also.




Here is my beautiful sister and her husband!


1 comment:

Joyce said...

You're very photogenic...those are nice pictures of you and your husband. I had a reunion last year (more than 20...sigh)...but we were still in the UK and I missed it.

Visiting here reminds me I need to make that chocolate eclair cake : ) My brother is coming to visit next weekend so that may be my excuse....hard for me to justify making it for just my husband and myself especially since I'd eat 3/4 of it myself : )

Enjoy your weekend!