Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Decorations @ Nana and Pop's


This week over @ Kelly's Korner she is hosting "Show us your Life--Fall Decorations"  I took a sneak over to my mom and dad's house (Nana and Pop) to get a few snapshots of thier pretty decor!  Nana, as the 8 grandkids call her--loves hosting, cooking, decorating, planning, entertaining, taking care of her home, all things most southern women do etc.--and she keeps Pop pretty busy with the honey-do list! HA!  I hope you enjoy their fall decor, I know the grandkids do:)





These urns are on each side of the garage--love the monogramming!




BOO!!  The kids love this one!




Pumpkins of all shapes, colors, and sizes




Gotta have mums and pansies




They have planted these pansies in the landscaping, the best part is they will usually last all winter.




This is on each side of the front porch---Beautiful!!




Another favorite of the grandchildren--They can't wait to Trick or Treat!




by the front door to greet you:)  CUTE!!


I hope you enjoyed visiting---I thought mom had a lot more going on at her house than I did.  We have a few pumpkins and a fall wreath and that is about it!!  Next year maybe I will do better!  See ya next week, when we get to share halloween costumes!!  Have a nice weekend---we love this time of year!!


6 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE the "S"!! We do the same thing, SUPER CUTE!!! ;)

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Very pretty! Those pumpkins are gorgeous!

Jessica said...

SUCH CUTE DECORATIONS!!!!
Love the painted pumpkins!

Abramyan Avenue said...

I love those painted pumpkins and the mums are just beautiful!

Kristin said...

Hi Buffy! I am so excited...I just emailed Leslie and look forward to working with her and having her give my blog a facelift! Thanks for the information!

Sam said...

Love these! So cute! I love the mice on the pumpkins. I wanted to do them on our steps this year but forgot about it and now it is too late...maybe next year. :)