Monday, October 19, 2009

My Favorite Show



Just wondering if any of you are watching---ABC's show "CASTLE"?  I am lovin' this show---I love Monday nights and getting the kids in bed, because that means I get to enjoy this show all to myself and the dear husband has even started watching with me:)  Around hear with this "Party of Five" mom is the low man for getting the remote control, so it feels good to have a show I can watch and love.  Don't get me wrong I watch plenty of shows with the kids and husband but Monday nights are mine:)  It is almost that time---I am lovin the characters chemistry, it kinda reminds me of "Moonlighting" that I watched with my dad years ago.  I also watched "Cagney and Lacey" and "Murder She Wrote"  gotta love these shows from the 80's.  Have a great week everyone, I am going to watch a little T.V. before bedtime!

No comments: